Backendend Developer/ Software Architect (M/F/D)
Software architecture, business logic and distributed systems are your world and you like to build state-of-the-art applications that work? And you prefer to work with Spring, Java or Kotlin? Then come to us in Team!
Your work environment
- We support our customers in the implementation of IT projects.
- We see ourselves as critical and honest consultants; prestige and hot air have no place with us.
- We are a self-organized company and live agility.
- Software Craftsmanship is part of our DNA.
- We appreciate proven technologies and are always looking for tomorrow’s innovations.
- We love to discuss at eye level, share our experiences and learn from each other.
We believe in this and we are proud of it. That’s why we bring ourselves and our ideas and experiences into communities, host meetups and user groups, publish and give lectures.
- You understand how IT works, through appropriate studies or training with work experience in the field of computer science.
- You build fantastic applications with modern web technologies (Spring, Java or Kotlin).
- With your eye for the big picture, the interaction of backend and frontend is important to you, and you like to take a look at the latter as well.
- You are a communicative talent and enjoy dealing with clients and your team.
- Besides Java, you also speak fluent German.