Zombie Scrum Workshop
Zombie Scrum is a contagious disease that has infected Scrum teams around the world. It may look like normal Scrum on the surface but it lacks a beating heart. Organizations suffering from Zombie Scrum fail to reap the promised benefits and get stuck in mindless repetitions of empty rituals.
Become a Professional Zombie Scrum Fighter
In the book “Zombie Scrum Survival Guide” Christiaan Verwijs, Barry Overeem and Johannes Schartau explain the origins of this dreadful disease, how to spot the symptoms, and prescribe helpful experiments to cure infected systems. But people have asked for more…
In this first of its kind workshop with co-author Johannes Schartau you will get the chance to:
- take a deep-dive into the material of the “Zombie Scrum Survival Guide”
- learn extended techniques to successfully apply experiments from the book
- gain additional knowledge that wasn’t covered in the book
It doesn’t matter whether you have studied the book in great detail or not even read a single line. This workshop will equip you with everything you need to know to effectively combat Zombie Scrum.
You will learn to:
- understand and explain to others how Zombie Scrum develops
- protect your sanity while working with infected systems
- communicate effectively with victims of Zombie Scrum
- make noticeable progress while working with infected systems
Who is the workshop for?
- Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches
- Scrum Team Developers
- Product Owners
As an added bonus, upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate as a “Professional Zombie Scrum Fighter”. The certificate is worthless on the open market and we will make sure it stays that way.
The workshop will be conducted by Zombie Scrum Survival Guide Co-Author Johannes Schartau and will take place over two days from 9:30 am till 4:30 pm CEST.
It is very important to us that the insights and tools are applied in your practice. Therefore, this workshop includes an additional follow-up exchange with the group in which Johannes will clarify open questions.
Early bird tickets are available.
What do you get?
- Interactive two-day workshop with Co-Author Johannes Schartau
- One-hour follow-up exchange with the group to clarify your questions
- “Professional Zombie Scrum Fighter” Certificate
Ticket prices: (Gross prices including VAT and ticketing fees)
Early Bird Ticket 480,00 €
Standard 590,00 €
Are you interested in the topic but the date and time doesn’t suit you? If so, please contact the speaker Johannes Schartau directly via LinkedIn private messaging or email Johannes.firstname.lastname@example.org for information on future workshops.
We look forward to seeing you then!